We are Gordon and Susan Cashin. You are invited to book a stay at our highly recommended Bed and Breakfast near Champagne Mouton. You are welcome to contact us by post, telephone or email:
Post – La Vie en Rose, 15 Chez Pouvaraud, 16350, CHAMPAGNE MOUTON, NOUVELLE AQUITANNE, FRANCE
Telephone – 0033 (0)5 45 30 73 77
Email – email@example.com
- No advance deposit payment is needed
- Arrival between 1600 hours and 2200 hours
- Depart before 1000 hours
- Two persons maximum per bedroom
- Towels and sheets provided
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking in the buildings
- Parking available
- Wifi available
- Breakfast will be served from 0730 hours to 0900 hours and is included in the price
- The payment includes any tax
- We accept a direct payment by bank transfer, cheque payment and cash
- If you cancel your booking, you agree to pay 30% of the total cost of the stay
1 June 2021
We ask the customer to consider performing two Covid-19 self-tests the week before their arrival. Their arrival confirms that the results of both tests were negative.
We collect certain questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us. This data can be viewed by us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- share your comments about us
- send email alerts to users who request them
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored
In the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If we send email alerts that you’ve signed up for
You can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that will appear in any general marketing email.
Coming to us from a link on another website to our website
Going from a link on our website to another website
We do not pass information to any other website.
Please contact us if you have a question or require our assistance. Thank you for taking the time to read this page.
Gordon and Susan Cashin