We are Susan and Gordon. We drove over to the Charente in February 2014, unsure where our future lay and what we would find. We soon discovered the wonderful qualities of this region (a still somewhat hidden gem in France): the fresh air, the peace and quiet, the star filled night sky, the French warmth and friendship and restful slower pace of life. We had found our new home.
- I like – contentment
- I dislike – not being content
- My strength – patience; are we done yet?
- My weakness – little indecisive, I think
- My regret – could be a bit more ambitious
- My New Year Resolution – my secret
- I like – apple pie with custard
- I dislike – my ability to capsize so often when kayaking
- My strength – if only
- My weakness – how much time have you got?
- My regret – je ne regrette rien
- My New Year Resolution – not to be so perfect
Thank you for reading about us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Gordon and Sue